Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fruits of Our Labor...

Homeschooling challenges are ever present. This year has been full of them. However, I have to say that this week has been pleasantly wonderful.I love seeing the fruits of our labor.
My 13 year old daughter is reading at a college level and has suddenly acquired a love for writing. Be still my heart.
She has also started her very own dog walking service in our neighborhood.
Without realizing it she has inspired her 9 year old brother to also be an avid reader as well as to seek out his own means of income. He’s thinking about helping Dad out with the lawn, but says that Dad doesn’t do it often enough so he doesn’t feel he would really make much. He's weighing the possibilities.
...Either way the seeds have been planted and I’m enjoying watching them grow.

You will enjoy the fruit of your labor. How joyful and prosperous you will be! Psalm 128:2

No comments: