Search This Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2008

God is good!

You know...I was just sitting here thinking...man God is soooo good. He constantly blesses us with things we don't even know we need or want. He knows what we need and that's all that matters.

Right here, right now I consider myself extremely fortunate, blessed by God with all that I'm experiencing right now. So at this very moment I thank God above all and I thank all of you for such wonderful words of encouragement that have lifted my spirits in a way that I never even expected.

My heart is full...

1 comment:

Mercy said...

When it comes to expressing gratitude to God, may your heart never be silent. May your soul be refreshed and your spirit renewed by every thought and word expressed here. You are one of God's greatest blessings to me... always have been... always will be.