Search This Blog

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Update on my webpage






Hi!

I just wanted to let you all know that my webpage has been updated. I've included another of my illustrations along with a short synopsis of the book. You can view it by going to my profile and clicking on "my webpage", or just click on the link below.


It's still a work in progress, but I hope you enjoy what there is so far. Take a look...I would love to hear what you think of it.

Thanks for sharing this exciting journey with me.

Dream big...

http://www.publishedauthors.net/celicamacho/bio.html

1 comment:

Dr. Valerie said...

Congratulations! I enjoyed the synopsis and the illustrations are beautiful. You are truly an inspiration. I can only assume you are already busy with your next novel, "Lucas'..." (Maybe something to do with food!). God bless and see you soon.