Search This Blog

Monday, August 18, 2008

What a feeling...

I can not tell you properly with words how ELATED I was at the first moment I held my very own book in my hands. I could not stop starring at the cover, it was a lot to take in. I am beside myself with joy!

Meaghan was screaming at the top of her lungs with excitement and pride. She wanted to call the world and announce that we had IT in our hands. That her mom was a published author and illustrator. No matter how this book does...whether it sells or not is not the issue to me. This book was written for one purpose...for a little girl that filled my heart so much with love, that it overflowed and translated into words on a page. So when I saw and felt the emotion that Meaghan expressed on the day that the book arrived, that was the best reward I could have ever hoped for. Anything else that comes from it is pure bonus and who doesn't love a bonus. :)

Thanks again for your support!

2 comments:

Mercy said...

When Meaghan called me with such inexplicable joy that was bursting out of her little body, I knew how proud she was. I knew I had to go right away. Her excitement was contagious. I have to say I was quite moved today when I actually held the book in my hands and read it and looked at each and every detail that you took countless hours to perfect. It's absolutely magnificient! I can't wait for my copy to arrive. :)

AngieC said...

I can't wait to feel the the book in my hands!!!! You have shown by your attitude and actions that anything is possible with God on your side!!! You should be very proud of yourself. You are teaching your kids SO much in terms of hard work, faith, attitude, persistance, and God's provision.
Tabare already ordered his copy, and the word has been sent thoughout the land..." GO BUY THE BOOK!!!"
As always, you are in my prayers. May you soar like the eagles.