Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas To All...

What a wonderful time of year! I wanted to take this opportunity and wish everyone a beautiful, happy and healthy New Year. I also wanted to thank those of you that have taken the time to write up reviews on Bedtime for Meaghan. It is such an empowering feeling to know that I created something that others can enjoy.

A special thanks to "Anonymous" in Canada for requesting "Bedtime for Meaghan" to be sold in her bookstore. I too have always had a difficult time finding anything with my daughters name on it and understand completely. Thank you for the support and I would really love to hear your thoughts on it, once you've received the book.

1 comment:

Mercy said...

Merry Christmas.... HOW COOL somebody from CANADA wrote on a review?! WOW! That is TOTALLY AWESOME girl! OMG, that's sooo cool! Where did they write that review on?! I'm so excited for you!!!